Tie one on- make a man's tie
A beginners class
Held on Saturday afternoons at 2 pm
- Want to sew but not inspired by cushions or dressmaking?
- Got a special man in your life that would like you to sew for them?
- Are you a man looking to start sewing?
- Got a big wedding coming up and can't find ties you like?
Then this course is just for you!
- Make a delicious tie in fabulous liberty print lawns, or funky printed cottons. choose from our selection or bring your own with advice from us
- Learn how to cut out a simple pattern on the bias.
- Get to grips with using interfacing, and cutting and sewing precision corners
- Learn how to use simple hand stitches to create a beautiful luxury finish.
Just in time for Fathers day and the summer wedding season!