1 October 2009

getting onto the worldwide web....

Well,

So far I have invested over 3 hours this evening and maybe 20 hours in total trying to set up a website for the new business my friend Alex and i have set up together....The Thrifty Stitcher.
God I wish I was rich enough to have gotten someone to do all this for me....

I brief- I want to have a really great website, that is totally interactive. This will however cost money to do professionally. So being a new business, and not flush with lots of spare cash, we have gone the DIY route. Whilst this is possible to do fairly quickly,it is limited in it's scope. I have plumped for a free hosting site, which after many hours researching online I realized would do pretty much what i needed but wouldn't look as lovely as I'd hoped.

My initial session building the web-site although it took me 4 hours was reasonably successful. Hooray!.

I now need to add pictures, which i have done on a free album page....
I need to add a blog, which i am writing into......

How on earth do I make them all appear in the same place? I currently would need to send people 3 different links.


Aargh.... who said money doesn't make you happy? If I was rich enough then someone else would have done all this, and I would have been in bed 3 hours ago....

I'm done, Nos da

cl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment