26 October 2009

Starting from scratch sewing day -25th Oct

Yesterday we had a lovely day with 5 enthusiastic sewers.

The morning was spent covering basics, hand sewing, tools required and starting to use a machine. Everyone created a cute rosette brooch before lunch, here are a selection-






After lunch the projects were finalized and fabrics chosen. Unusually everyone chose to make a cushion. We offer lots of variation in the way to customize the projects, so no 2 cushions are ever the same.

Look at the great cushions that were created yesterday!


3 comments:

  1. Great fun and the cupcakes were decadent too..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect way to spend a Sunday and get inspired by sewing. My cushion is looking great on my sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a REALLY great day - thank you so much! I can't wait to improve the new skills you taught me and my cushion has pride of place on my bed.

    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete